Monday, March 07, 2005

dicksmackitude

noun. A multitude of dicksmack-y...stuff, I guess.

Real citation: "Huh. Thanks for the explanation, dawsnzchck. That's some crazy shit, yo. If I were a meaner type of person I'd speculate about the kind of marriages people who think D/J are a great couple will end up in, but I'm not so I won't. Like I said, I was a newcomer who knew absolutely nobody who watched this show, and I was almost instantly a P/J'er. That onscreen chemistry really seems undeniable. As does Dawson's utter dicksmackitude."
(avocato, May 15, 2003, Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=2679424&view=findpost&p=108952)

Made-up citation: "As the Bible says, 'With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy dicksmackitude."

No comments: