Monday, December 24, 2007

quadriboobage

noun. An explosion of boobliness that no mind can fathom and no bra can contain.

Real citation: “My breasts spill out the top. (I was horrified to discover the tabloid press had a name for this: quadriboobage!) My breasts spill out the bottom. They spill out everywhere boobs can spill out, basically. But even if my breasts never fit what I felt inside, it seemed like at some point -- at some point! -- I should still have a bra that fit.”
(Sarah Hepola, Dec. 10, 2007, "Busting Out," Salon, http://dir.salon.com/story/mwt/feature/2007/12/10/big_breasts/index.html)

Made-up citation: "When the coffee shop started offering iced quadriboobage tea latte, quadriboobage with steamed milk, and kids’ quadriboobage, I suspected a change in management.”

No comments: