Thursday, March 13, 2008

meat-induced-coma-ness

noun. Sometimes a meatgasm goes too far.

Related terms: sugar-coma-ness.

Real citation: “I was under the impression that you'd have to be living in a bomb shelter (which would be a pretty sucky life) to have not heard of Katz's Delicatessen, one of the most famous and oldest Jewish delis in NYC, but apparently that's just because I'm food obsessed. The first time I passed the bright neon sign on East Houston and Ludlow, I thought, 'Ohhh, this place! The place with the meat!' I didn't think I'd ever actually eat there though, as the thought of ginormous meat sandwiches (and fighting a crowd of 50000 to reach the ginormous meat sandwiches) was a bit intimidating for me, besides that I've never been to a Jewish deli before. However, Wei told me he ate there and that it was awesome. Better yet, he'd go back for more meat-induced-coma-ness. AH HA, HERE'S MAH CHANCE!”
(March 6, 2006, The Girl Who Ate Everything, http://www.roboppy.net/mt/mt-tb.cgi/289)

Made-up citation: “Oh turkey wrapped in bacon… You are my partner. You complete me. For you, I would endure meat-induced-coma-ness, exploding heart syndrome, and arteries that drano couldn’t unclog. Come away with me, now!”

No comments: