Monday, January 21, 2008

execufucktard

noun. A fucktard with awesome power, a private jet, and armies of henchscum.

Real citation: “I detest the fact that as I’m lying on the sofa, trying to relax, I have to constantly be on my guard, because if an advert break suddely comes, and I don’t notice, I may well be deafened, because some airtight pigfaced powder-snotted advertising execufucktard has decided that the Best Way to get my attention is to turn the volume up three or four notches so that I’M SUDDENLY BEING SHOUTED AT BY IDIOT STEREOTYPES ABOUT WASHING UP LIQUID! THAT’S RIGHT, WASHING UP LIQUID! IT’S 'NEW AND IMPROVED!' APPARENTLY, AND no, never heard the rest, because the mute button’s gone on, I’ve wandered over to the pooter and without doubt the next time I look up I shall realise that I have missed ten minutes of murder and mystery and will have no chance of catching up with the plot.”
(Oct. 19, 2004, Little Red Boat, http://littleredboat.co.uk/?p=424)

Made-up citation: “Does experience as an execufucktard prepare a candidate to be fucktard-in-chief? Political scientists are counting the corporate short buses as we speak.”

No comments: