Wednesday, April 20, 2005

non-monkey-poo

adj. 1) Non-crappy. 2) In no way resembling, containing or inspiring the fresh feces of our monkified brothers and sisters.

Real citation: "Those were just last night. I played 4 games, and had 2 non-monkey poo ones, which I, sadly, found impressive. Won against some noobs because they couldn't kill my AM that had nothing but 50 life, 3 rifles, and 1 statue. Level 6 when they level 4 = laugh in face. I'll also note they said something about being rusty and us being noobs at the end of the game."
(Risonyra, Oct 27, 2004, http://www.thewarcenter.com/forums/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=18&t=20589)

Made-up citation: "It's seventy degrees. It's actually sunny in Buffalo. I have an iced coffee. My life has taken a welcome detour into non-monkey-poo territory."

No comments: