Friday, December 11, 2009

projectile-vomit-tastic

adj. Bazooka-barf-tacular.

Real citation: "I ignored my general slight intolerance to dairy stuff, because it's no biggie. My main thing I avoid, strangely, is cod. It's the only fish where even eating a small amount makes me go all Linda Blair projectile-vomit-tastic. |-("
(Aug. 13, 2008, Livejournal, http://ewx.livejournal.com/491247.html?thread=3343599#t3343599)

Made-up citation: "How do you like my poetry? Thumbs up, thumbs down, or projectile-vomit-tastic?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to suggest a related adjective: "nastisity," defined as "a measure of the level of nastiness of an object".

For instance, something that is "projectile-vomit-tastic" would likely have a "nastisity level" (nastisity level being determined based on a loosely defined scale).

Example of usage: This week, my teenager's room reached an unheard of level of nastisity. If he doesn't clean it soon, I'm going to have to call in a hazmat team.