Thursday, December 01, 2005

dominatrix-sex-kitten-y

adj. I believe the technical term is "Me-fucking-ow!"

Real citation: “I've always been very conscientious to separate my hospital life from my real life. My time in the hospital is a lot like that lady in the Las Vegas commercial -- the one where she's all dominatrix-sex-kitten-y in the limo, only to be all business when she gets out. "What happens here, stays here." Except that it's kind of in reverse for me and the hospital, and also, I'm not so into S&M. So maybe this was a bad metaphor. Let's just move on.”
(“get out of my clinic, and into my subway car,” Sept. 7, 2004, push fluids, http://www.pushfluids.com/blog/archives/000085.html)

Made-up citation: "A dominatrix-sex-kitten-y doofus is not in demand in Denmark--Democrats demand a discount!"

No comments: