Monday, September 29, 2008

bio-crotchfruit

noun. A bouncing boy or galloping girl who sprang from one's loins directly, not from the wombs or tubes or basters or farms of strangers.

Related terms: crotchfruitish, great-grand-crotchfruit.

Real citation: "Speaking of Mimi Rogers--I will never forget her famous comment about 'ol Tommy Boy "shooting blanks" and that is why they never had children. It's been a long time, but I sear she made reference to his inability to have his own bio crotchfruit...'Cuz if ya think 'bout it, why would he be married to NK for 10 years and adopt 2 children instead of having his own???"
(C.W. Nevius, April 24, 2006, SFGate,com, http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=18&entry_id=4575)

Made-up citation: "Yes, Gweneth, you are my bio-crotchfruit. But what does that really mean? I'll tell you what it means: When you're finished with school and humanity, you shall be a bio-hellion in my army of death, doom, destruction, and doodoo. And you'll make me proud."

No comments: