Tuesday, September 30, 2008

tired-geddon

noun. A yawn-o-caust.

Real citation: "tired-geddon
I've been battling with sheer exhaustion for the last while. I've always been an erratic sleeper. It's been at least 30 years since I last slept a whole night without waking. Part of this is having my bladder's flexbility damaged by endless cercaria. (No I don't have Bilharzia - any more). So a visit to bathroom every 3 hours or so is a norm. Secondly, I sleep really deeply for my first hour- hour and a half. Thereafter a mouse-fart on the far side of the house will wake me. And I do not wake groggy and sleepy. I go from fast asleep to wide awake in one step. It must have been very useful to the Khoi-san hunter gatherers on my mum's side."
(Feb. 24, 2008, http://davefreer.livejournal.com/55341.html)

Made-up citation: "My weariness with Sarah Palin is reaching tired-geddon proportions. Yet I can't stop thinking about her, talking about her, naming woodland critters after her, and smuggling innocent moose-ican Americans away from this killy siren from the ice planet Hoth."

No comments: