Monday, September 29, 2008

aqua-Satanic

adj. So wet. So devilish. Pass the tanning butter.

Real citation: "All of that, and what I really wanted to tell you was what Tonks told me today:
'Been gigging with my pals Bloodkin a good bit lately - they're playing really, really well these days, and I'm happy to pull a WWJPD? (What Would Jimmy Page Do? Well, probably hold an aqua-satanic ceremony, defile a nubile teen and add another guitar at the chorus, but that's beside the point. Well, at least I can add another guitar at the chorus. Gotta start somewhere.) Dave Barbe calls them his favorite American band of all time, bar none. That, and I'm wishing I still had a telecaster. WWJPD?'"
(Aug. 18, 2008, Confluence City, http://confluencecity.blogspot.com/2008/08/tonks-wants-to-know-what-would-jimmy.html)

Made-up citation: "Really, Mindy Lou? You'll stick with me, even despite my aqua-Satanic proclivities, which have drowned so many mammals and lizards (who totally deserved it) before their time? You're the best girl ever. The best! Wanna go for a dip?"

No comments: