Friday, October 17, 2008

Beelze-something

noun. A devilmajig.

Real citation: "'Oh yeah... well the other day this big red fellow with horns walks up and asks if I want to make a few bucks, at first I was like, I don’t know. But he seemed very professional, snappy three piece loincloth, and the works. I forget his name, Beelze-something. Anyway he said I could make a few bucks every time I say Fig..... Fig, Fig, Fig..... Fig, Fig, Fig!! Jus a little part-time work, helps with the bills, kids are molting already.... let me tell ya Dermatologist’s, they're not cheap!'"
(Oct. 17, 2007, http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Ov1QU6I7erVsWG85TS5Xa_OMhOPZDGjSrw--?cq=1&p=27)

Made-up citation: "Hail Beelze-something! Praise and whatnot to you! May you bring forth whatever on the thingumwhackers of my you-know-whos. And don't skimp on the stuff, you know, the evil stuff, or what have you."

No comments: