Friday, August 29, 2008

squatch-thusiast

noun. An admirer and scholar of the Bigfoot--the Sasquatch!--the giant roaring monkey-man-monster I think I spotted piddling in the gazebo just now... Oh, sorry, that was your mom again.

Real citation: "For that, you deserve great praise my friend. On behalf of all of us out here in the squatch-thusiast field, I want to thank you for that. I am comfortable in the knowledge that now that you are involved, we can be confident that we’re going to get some straight answers."
(Aug. 5, 2008, The Squatchdetectiveblog, http://www.webjam.com/squatchdetective/the_squatchdetective_blog/$the_squatchdetective_blog/2008/08/05/stress_and_bigfoot_research)

Made-up citation: "Being a squatch-thusiast is just part of who I am, Veronica. What can I say? There's something about those giant, mythical, proud piles of hair that really warms my cocoa. Sure, some hair also gets in my cocoa, theoretically speaking. But sweet Veronica, lady friend of my life, I cannot change!"

No comments: