Monday, January 19, 2009

vegetable-travaganza

noun. One of the healthiest travaganzas imaginable.

Real citation: "Vegetable-travaganza!
Nothing like a fridge full of fresh vegetables to make one eat more of them! I joined a Community Supported Agriculture farm near my home for the summer and each week I get a share of the farm's current harvest. I did this not only to support a local small organic farm but to ensure that I would EAT MORE VEGETABLES. I admit I have a hard time getting those veggies in."
(May 28, 2008, Livejournal, http://community.livejournal.com/_weightwatchers/2008/05/28/)

Made-up citation: "I don't know what's a bigger vegetable-travaganza: the delicious salad I'm scarfing or the brain-dead bozos I'm scarfing it with. I need to find a new death cult..."

1 comment:

The Clever Cat said...

Veg-travaganza would be more poetic.