Wednesday, January 21, 2009

emo-admiral

noun. A powerful military leader with hilarious emotional problems.

Real citation: "7)And finally, I really wish EJO would dial it down. His scenery chewing in Saul's quarters was both laughable and cringe-worthy. Way, way, way over the top. MM was getting there. I'm tired of Adama, the emo-admiral and Roslin, the misguided, self-loathing victim. People still need them to do their damn jobs--especially now."
(Jan. 18, 2009, "4-11: "Sometimes A Great Notion" 2009.01.16," Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=3181094&view=findpost&p=11257798)

Made-up citation: "At admiral school, all the kids used to call me an emo-admiral, just because the changing of the seasons is so beautiful, it makes me sob... And every grain of sand is so precious, it makes me weep... And every marmot is so pungent, it makes me sneeze..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You nailed this neatly and completely!