Saturday, January 10, 2009

frizzle-frizzledness

noun. A substantially less stressful quality than frizzle-frazzledness, I reckon.

Real citation: "Tonight the temps are dropping down into the low 30s, and it's supposed to get a bit cooler than that over the weekend. I had to move Tiny Tim's "sweater" up the priority list. When I was in town last weekend, I picked up a yard of brown fleece. Couldn't beat the price at less than $3/yard! Just right for chicken outerwear.
Learn more about Tiny Tim and his extra frizzle-frizzledness HERE and HERE."
(Nov. 20, 2008, Sassy & Sweet, http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy_sweet_notes/2008/11/project-poultry.html)

Made-up citation: "When I had a long, non-flowing, near-dreadlocky mane, frizzle-frizzledness was my constant companion. Now that I am tastefully shorn, I walk alone. Well, except for the meerkats and hallucinations and orcs."

No comments: