Tuesday, August 14, 2007

spokesfucktard

noun. A fucktard with public speaking responsibilities.

Real citation: “I think if you want to pay for a spokesfucktard, well--okay. I'd want to track the return on marketing to starstruck fucktard wannabes pretty closely before I'd shell out, though. I can believe that someone would want to wear the same shirt or pants or purse as Brittany or Paris or Tara, but those kind of superficial twits are just that--superficial. Other people can see the clothes or purse or shoes. The lotion doesn't have the star's name on it, the marketing value would be minimal. Seriously, can you hear *that* brag? I lather like Paris, baby?”
(Dec. 3, 2006, http://www.soapdishforum.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t51214.html)

Made-up citation: "My guidance counselor says I could be a stand-up comedian, phone sex worker, spokesfucktard, or sidewalk loonball when I grow up, because I can speak."

No comments: