Monday, August 13, 2007

self-depantsifier

noun. A clever fellow or lady, capable of doing God's work in many ways. Well, in at least one way, so long as "God's work" is synonymous with "full monty."

Related terms: electro-depantsifier.

Real citation: “Yes, the CDKD helps you out about as much as a portable self-depantsifier.”
(Aug. 7, 2003, http://www.totse.com/community//archive/index.php/t-1867770.html)

Made-up citation: "My name is Edwin. I am a self-depantsifier, but I have not self-depantsed today. Life is a journey with many pants."

1 comment:

Elvis Dingeldein said...

All autodepantsifiers owe their modern use and definitions, of course, to Prince George IV (1762-1830), who gave us the first historical reference to such handy devices when he said, "Now I've got my lovely fire I'm happy as a Frenchman who's invented a pair of self-removing trousers." France took immediate offence to this announcement (as the French often did when England declared anything at all), and immediately declared war on Great Britain. This would come to be known as the Trousers War, and would last 12 years; no one was hurt.