Monday, August 06, 2007

ice-becrotched

adj. You've heard of fire in the loins? This is something different.

Real citation: “Fuck exams in their asss, the lady at the McDonalds is a big fridgid bitch-hole. She called me rude!! that stupid nut sucking whore!@#$#*&(# ^&^$&#^ my shoulder just went ckerpshtnt. I luv mibb. we have fun, damn the the ice-becrotched lady!!!! she pisses me right the fuck off! Never ask for a SOFT drink , just come out and say "Give me a stiffy bitch!" Lori is kind of sort of right now, so please seexxxxxxxxxxxxcuse her. The frrriigiidareeeeeeee bitch suckkkkkkkkkkkkks”
(Jan. 12, 2007, http://www.xanga.com/meowmeowkittyy)

Made-up citation: "Friends, it is one of the most ball-sweat-soaked days of the year, and I would welcome that refreshing ice-becrotched feeling that seems so far away, like a melody from my youth."

No comments: