Monday, March 24, 2008

under-henchling

noun. This dude can't even see the bottom rung of the corporate ladder. He's like, living in lint.

Related terms: henchboobs, henchbreasts, hench-bunny-men, henchchicken, henchdoofus, henchdork, henchgoon, henchho, henchmoron, henchnoncorporeal being, henchscum.

Real citation: “Thank you for the promotion, I shall endeavor to do my utmost to fufill your every need before you even know you need it. However, in order to perform these tasks you have assigned me and in light of my new position as 'Supervisory Henchgoat', I would like to request the ability to hire a few under-henchlings to assist me in my day to day duties. By providing me with four (4) under-henchlings I would be able to continue plan cunning traps and devious plots (see Tasks #23, 48, 56-97, and 103; attached), while using my under-henchlings to maintain and execute (if the need arises for wonton death) future activities.
(Oct. 25, 2005, UnitedHeroes.net, http://www.unitedheroes.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5119&sid=c4673e995a10e3157eef86bb1c0df309)

Made-up citation: "I have taken too many trips this month... If only I could send underhenchlings to visit my family, attend scholarly conferences, and rob appropriate graves. Then I could relax!"

No comments: