Thursday, March 27, 2008

gah-tastic

adj. There is much gah! spoken here. Maybe even a gak. No guhs though.

Real citation: "Read my previous journal post for more info on UPDATES. I'm whipped right now, so I probably won't be able to do too much writing---if at alll. Forgive me because I AM aware of how long it's been since my last update. I've honestly been very bust and stressed with the midterms, cleaning my dad's house, fundraising, and doing my People To People homework. Gah-tastic."
(Jan. 22, 2008, http://www.quizilla.com/users/ex.pafilyzon./journal/783323/midterm_review!/)

Made-up citation: "On a scale of despicable to gah-tastic, I could accurately measure my sex life."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should I be offended that you used a quote from my Quizilla journal for this? Just wondering, even though you posted it like a year ago...