Friday, February 11, 2005

wig lumpage

noun. An unsightly bulge on the head of a wig-wearer with long hair.

Real citation: "My hair hasn't been too long until recently, but now that it's reached the "annoying wig lumpage" barrier point, I'm at a loss for what to do. o.o I bought a wig cap, I've tried braiding it, I've tried ponytails and crisscrossing, but my hair is so thick and so long, I keep coming up with these unsightly bulges in my wig or else the wig makes me look like a chibi version of my character since it makes my head look so big o.o Does anyone have any hints/tricks/tips for that? I really would appreciate any help ^^"
(PretearWink, "Wigs for people with long hair," Feb. 1, 2003, http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=6913)

Made-up citation: "How many of Robert Frost's poems rhyme 'wig lumpage' with 'pig humpage'?"

No comments: