Saturday, February 12, 2005

ho sense

noun. A tingly ho-detecting sensation, possibly possessed only by other hos.

Real citation: "Today, the women in the dressing room were two strippers, me, and a pair of European tourists. It took all of three seconds for the ho sense to kick in and for the strippers and I to recognize each other as sex workers. After the Europeans left, we had a grand time laughing it up, and talking about clients as we tried on various undergarments and commented on each others assets."
(Audacia Ray, "Sex workers and European tourists," Waking Vixen, Jan. 6, 2005, http://haloscan.com/tb/audacia/110506210535136177)

Made-up citation: "There's a big difference between ho sense and ho-dar, as my ho-savvy readers will understand."

1 comment:

Audacia Ray said...

Oooh, ho-dar, I like that one. As in, "My ho-dar is much more acute than my gaydar."