Tuesday, June 17, 2008

turdtastrophe

noun. Move over pooageddon and poosaster.

Real citation: "It saddens me that this turdtastrophe of a motion picture will surely earn so much more money in a few weeks than I could hope to earn in a lifetime."
(May 26, 2008, Cracked, http://www.cracked.com/forums/index.php?topic=34016.msg872775)

Made-up citation: "Oh sweet Jesus. Oh mother Mary on a meerkat. Oh heavy hammer of Thor. Today my dog subjected me to a turdtastrophe that I may never recover from completely. I was having a stimulating conversation with another dog owner, as the spring breeze blew and our dogs played chase in the park. Then my motherfucking dog rolled in a giant pile of shit, covering himself in feces (that came from Zeus knows what species) from head-to-ass-to-toe. This midafternoon calamity happened just minutes after I told the my-dog-picked-up-a-condom-on-the-street story, which I claimed could never be topped in the gag-me-with-a-pitchfork department. It was topped. God hates me. So does my shit-covered dog."

No comments: