Monday, February 04, 2008

princess of darkness-y

adj. Probably not a nun. Unless... Does Satan have nuns?

Real citation: "My apologies! In my eagerness to post (and sleep-deprived state of mind) I forgot to specify that I meant Lucifer as in Beelzebub, Miz Mephistopheles herself. An 'angel of god' sent, in part, to bring about the end of humanity? Very Princess of Darkness-y, regardless of whether she actually is or not."
(drgnfille, "2-7: "Home, Part II" 2005.08.26," Aug. 27, 2005, Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=3129953&view=findpost&p=3481097)

Made-up citation: "I'm a little bored with my fembot. I'm thinking of taking her back to Target. Unless... Can you give her a princess of darkness-y makeover and new coat of paint?"

1 comment:

the redhead said...

Love this blog! I stumbled on it via your cromulent article from Verbatim.

Any chance you were at Fredonia in the early 90s? I had a passing acquaintance with a similarly humored Mark Peters back then.