Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'mPerfectSoICanDoAnythingIWantNoMatterHow DespicableBecauseGodLovesMeYay!-ism

noun. Finally, a faith that justifies the things I've done, in the tri-state area, in the privacy of my home, when no spandex could contain me.

Real citation: "Tory and Baltar's religion of I'mPerfectSoICanDoAnythingIWantNoMatterHow DespicableBecauseGodLovesMeYay!-ism is seriously disturbing. It's also so totally a religion Baltar would start."
(Bourgeoisie Nerd, "4-4: "Escape Velocity" 2008.04.25," Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=3171838&view=findpost&p=10174672)

Made-up citation: "Conversion to I'mPerfectSoICanDoAnythingIWantNoMatterHow
DespicableBecauseGodLovesMeYay!-ism is certainly tempting, but I daren't make the leprechauns sad or Odin's ravens angry. I'm a two-faith man, and that is it."

No comments: