Thursday, January 17, 2008

corporeal-ator

noun. A gizmo that turns airy, ethereal ghosts into beefy, fleshy meatbags.

Real citation: "I liked last night's ep, although some of the scenes gave me the wiggins. I really did not like the multi-lacerated Spike crawling across the floor while Pavayne came after him. Also, I am a little confused as to why Fred claims she can't make another one of those corporeal-ators when Wes said he could get all of her supplies in 20 minutes. There are a lot of TWoPpers that Spike is already boring to death...if he doesn't become corporeal soon, I think that those of us who aren't bored yet will get tired."
(Oldersis, Oct. 23, 2003, Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3112582&view=findpost&p=581903)

Made-up citation: "'Never bring a corporeal-ator to an ectoplasm fight,' said the wizard, who was a tick past his prime."

No comments: