Tuesday, March 01, 2005

pig-butt-nasty

adj. As refreshing and soothing as a swine's hindquarters--in other words, as nasty as the eighth ringworm of hell.

Real citation: "My Raphael is nothing to be taken lightly, heathens. While he lacks the obscene strength of Asteroth, and the sheer pig-butt-nasty brutality of Nightmare, he more than makes up for it with his speed, and sense of STYLE, baby! Not only will I dance around you and slowly pick you apart, I’ll look good doing it, too. And, as near as I could tell, I was the only person using him in the tournament, to boot. I mean, where’s the fun in picking the characters that everyone else uses, hmm?"
("AWA 2K3 (AKA, AWA 9): The Pre-Con Report," http://clubninja.animationhq.net/awa2k3a.htm)

Made-up citation: "Oddly enough, 'Pig-butt-nasty Pistachio' is not a popular flavor of ice cream or edible underwear."

No comments: