Monday, March 28, 2005


noun. A doofus whose doofiness elevates him above all doofi.

Real citation: "OK, what kind of creep brings his seven kids, ranging from about 8 years old to 16, to see a movie like "National Lampoon's Van Wilder" and doesn't leave after the first blowjob scene? After this relatively tame scene (when compared to what is coming up), it is so obvious that this is an adult movie that any average doofus would take the kiddies and switch theaters. I guess this guy must have been an uber-doofus. He actually sat and enjoyed the movie while he subjected his impressionable kids to scenes that I won't describe on this blog. What an idiot..."
(Louis A. Bustamente, "Van Wilder," April 2, 2002,

Made-up citation: "At this point in my life, I'd relish being a semi- or quasi-doofus--anything but the uber-doofus I fear I am evolving toward like a demented monkey."

No comments: