Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Trek-tosterone

noun. An energy source that comes directly from the ol' dilithium crystals, if you know what I mean.

Real citation: "Trek-tosterone
This new Star Fleet is getting hunkier by the day! I'm not a Star Trek fan really; I've seen a good share of episodes of the original series and of Next Generation, and several of the films, but it's never been a series dear to my heart. The early word on this JJ Abrams-run reboot didn't capture my attention all that much. But then they cast Eric Bana as the bad guy, and now Karl Urban has been cast as Bones, aka Dr. McCoy, and I am surely peaked... interest-wise."
(Oct. 17, 2007, My New Plaid Pants, http://mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com/2007/10/trek-tosterone.html)

Made-up citation: "A dangerous level of Trek-tosterone can only be treated with the Vulcan death wedgie, according to my Klingon translator."

No comments: