Tuesday, March 24, 2009

super-fantastic-nerdcore-tacular

adj. Sounds nerdy to me, but what do I know? I'm too busy writing fan fiction about wookies who fall in love with Cylons. They make the sweetest, hairiest toaster-babies...

Real citation: "As I thought about this again, there was another one that stood out in my mind -- now I'm sure there's a billion -- but this one is super-fantastic-nerdcore-tacular."
(Sept. 24, 2008, Livejournal, http://tenel-ka.livejournal.com/tag/boys+are+icky+love)

Made-up citation: "It sure wasn't perfect, but I did have a super-fantastic-nerdcore-tacular reaction to the BSG finale... I just hope I can get a network interested in my spinoff. It will be set in a distant time--could be the past, could be the future--when spaceships have eliminated all humans and Cylons. The spaceships hate each other and fight every week. This should appeal to viewers who are weary of pointless dialogue and actors, plus the spaceships can team up to destroy planets during sweeps."

No comments: