Thursday, November 30, 2006

fuckwitface

noun. A handy word for the holiday season.

Real citation: "I haffff to use my fucking wrist to hold this thing on now because my hands are completely insubordinate and goodbye legs... sure we may want to bolt from this shitty store and at least out there they'll show a flicker of love for something (even if it's my dying FUCKING FLESH), show something not like stony McRockhard bitchassbitch vengeful fuckwitface here but my legs have officially peeeeaced out for good so"
(http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=96743078&blogID=187341561&MyToken=ed7157d5-159a-4308-9b88-1c58bacf0bf5)

Made-up citation: "When my teenage son called me a fuckwitface, I gave him kudos for creativity and an atomic wedgie for insubordination."

No comments: