Monday, February 16, 2009

octo-grandpa

noun. An older, maler counterpart to the octo-mom who's been inspiring so many families and maniacs.

Real citation: "Octo Mom's own mother has spoken out against her daughter and that she and her father were very against their daughter's decision to get implanted with her 6 remaining IVF embryos. Any sensible mother would be. I'm not sure if this is true but apparently Octo Grandpa has to go back to work to support his 14 grandkids since his daughter hasn't finished school to become a counselor (no that is not a joke, she wants to counsel other people!) I forget exactly what Octo Grandpa does (a mechanic maybe?) but it involves heading back to IRAQ of all places. That is the last place I'd want my dad to go!"
(Feb. 11, 2009, Amelie's European Adventures, http://amelieineurope.blogspot.com/2009/02/octo-mom.html)

Made-up citation: "I'd love to be an octo-grandpa when I get old. Or a firetruck."

1 comment:

ALM said...

Hi! I just realized you left a link on my blog on my Octo Mom post!! I still don't understand all the features about blogspot so that is why I realized months after the fact. But thanks for featuring part of my blog on yours haha! I hope my made up term amused you!

-Amelie