Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ginormously fugged out crevice cleavage syndrome

noun phrase. I'm no doctor, but that almost sounds insulting.

Real citation: "Upon further inspection it appears you are suffering from the same affliction that has plagued Star Jones and Vivica A. Fox. 'Ginormously Fugged Out Crevice Cleavage Syndrome' is no joke Janet. You will receive a score of 3. If you show some improvement and get those hard masses you pretend to be boobs fixed, I may increase your score. Please consult Dr. Ray from 'Dr. 90210.' Until then you are on probabtion!"
(June 9, 2006, DC Pussycat Doll, http://dcpcdoll.blogspot.com/2006/06/friday-boobies-ms-dior-if-youre-nasty.html)

Made-up citation: "The argument of my new book is simple: ginormously fugged out crevice cleavage syndrome is the only thing standing between us and peace on earth. Some say I am cuckoo for world peace puffs, but I haven't eaten cereal since 1954."

No comments: