Friday, June 02, 2006

pillow-fighting-esque

adj. Mmm...male fantasy overload.

Real citation: "Well, I feel better then, that I didn't miss out on any Nadia/Rachel hair-braiding, pillow-fighting-esque slumber party behavior since Rachel had moved out. You think they could have thought to tell us, oh I don't know, before tonight?"
(kariyaki, "5-16/5-17: "Reprisal"/"All the Time in the World" 2006.05.22," May 22, 2006, Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=3141076&view=findpost&p=5321657)

Made-up citation: "Ultimate fighting is increasing in popularity and rarely described as 'pillow-fighting-esque.'"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found you from a link on "Ultrablog," and have delightedly linked back to you from my own main blog. I don't know when I've had more fun recently than I had reading your wordfest. On behalf of the world at large: Thanks.