Friday, June 23, 2006

adorable-itude

noun. Look deep into the eyes of my rat terrier puppy Monkey, and this ye shall find.

Real citation: "*sniffles* Mommy, I'm scared ... ahem. Though I wonder, from a strictly logical point of view - where does one draw the line (if any) between oohing and aahing over the hotness and adorable-itude here and actually writing screeds inspired by it? The fact/fiction dilemma, I suppose ... Or is this more off-topic than "My Cat's Breath Smelled Like Cat Food" ?"
(Rocket Launcher, "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart," Feb. 17, 2005, Television Without Pity, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=1162733&view=findpost&p=2536016)

Made-up citation: "Though I am chock full o' adorable-itude and hung like an octopus, I got where I am today through hard work and moral fiber."

No comments: