Wednesday, July 06, 2005

knee-in-groinage

noun. Mr. Crotch, meet Mr. Knee.

Real citation: "That’s how I’ve felt for the past couple of weeks, toward a number of my sisters and brothers in Christ: I’ve wanted to commit slappage. Not only slappage, but in some cases knee-in-groinage. Hurtage."
(Slappage," March 4, 2005, LutheranChik's "L" Word Diary, http://lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com/2005/03/slappage.html)

Made-up citation: “Was it William Wordsworth who rhymed ‘knee-in-groinage’ with ‘see my loinage?' Actually, I think it was Emily Dickinson.”

2 comments:

LutheranChik said...

Wow...I am not worthy!

Love your blog...you're on my blogroll now.;-)

LutheranChik said...

BTW, here's another great word: jihaddicts, courtesy of my friend The Pooper Scooper of The Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua . He used this term in this blog entry .