Thursday, September 14, 2006

unfuckedupedness

noun. A sad state of non-drunken affairs.

Real citation: "The cat needed a broken tooth fixed. *fuckin cat* Normally I would have drowned my sorrows for a while then moved on, but it was winter.*fuckin snow* so there was no work,*fuckin work* which meant no money, which meant no booze.*fuckin unfuckedupedness*"
(Aug. 3, 2006, http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=54338333&
amp;amp;amp;blogMonth=8&blogDate=3&blogYear=2006)

Made-up citation: "Professors at a local research university have uncovered new evidence that suggests 'unfuckedupedness' has a lot of syllables."

1 comment:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I, being at work, have succumbed to an extreme state of unfuckedupedness, sitting here at my desk working hard at the tasks at hand; which just happens to be clock watching and reading blogs.

Until this pitiful state of unfuckedupedness ends, I shall continue with my task, sober and very disappointed in the state of affairs that accompanies unfuckedupedness.