Friday, July 28, 2006

great-grandspawn

noun. The spawn of my crotch's loins. Or the crotchfruit of my spawn's spawn? Loins are involved.

Related terms: great great grandspawn, great great great great great grandspawn, great-grand-crotchfruit.

Real citation: "The Simple Life follows the adventures of two young heiresses, hotelier great-grandspawn Paris Hilton and '80s hit-maker offspring Nicole Richie, as they are whisked away from the funky nightclubs and beery vomitoria of Beverly Hills and deposited on a humble, wholesome farm in hillbilly country."
(Kevin Baker, "A Modest Conspiracy Theory," Dec. 4, 2005, Running to Ruin, http://runningtoruin.blogspot.com/2005/12/modest-conspiracy-theory.html)

Made-up citation: "I told my parents they'd better appreciate my puppy Monkey--he's the closet thing to a great-grandspawn they're gonna get."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorites so far. Every small child I see strikes me as being someone's grandspawn . . . but perhaps I am on too short a fuse.