Wednesday, January 19, 2005

horse's asshood

noun. The state or condition--temporary or genetic--of being a horse's ass.

Related terms: bad-asshood, budding asshood, degrees of asshood, full time go-to-school-and-go-to-work-and-sit-on-your-asshood, kick-asshood, lame-asshood, mutual asshood, pompous-asshood, smart-asshood, total asshood.

Real citation: "Bottom line: it's very, very difficult for a Canadian nurse to work in the US in the year 2000, as I said. Also, you're indeed well on the way to horse's asshood (ie, a peculiar combination of personal ignorance combined with a willingness to point out a supposed lack of knowledge in others). Keep it up."
("Canadian Health Care," http://yarchive.net/med/canada.html)

Made-up citation: "My manhood may be questionable, but my horse's asshood is beyond reproach."

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'm reading a book that printed in 1939, I wasn't clear on the definition of 'asshood'. Now I know. Thank you!